xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vistz

Google Chrome Os

So a few weeks ago, Google had a form up where you could submit your information and if they chose you, then they would mail you a CR-48 laptop to beta test. The CR-48, of course, runs Google Chrome OS. Yours truly was selected. I have been using it for several weeks now and I have to say, I am enjoying it quite nicely. There are a few things, however, that I am disappointed were not included. For instance, you can not run Java as of right now. Google Chrome OS is designed in such a way that you have to rely on Google almost 100% in order to get things working. I personally have no problem with this. This way, all of my information/data is in one place. If anybody has any questions regarding the CR-48 laptop or Google Chrome OS, I will be happy to answer them.P.S. You guys (mods/admins) might want to make a separate subforum for Google Chrome OS.