xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Cheeky

Socom 3 Coming Soon Heres Inside Info

Its Coming Soon...

In socom3 you will be able to search for players easier, also in that result the servers will be improved. When logging on you will be able to make your guy fat or skinny or average, in this result and beta testing of socom2 the yellow captain in frostfire takes more hits, but also is slower if you didnt reconize, but this is the full effect of socom3, if your skinny you run faster but take less hits to die. You will also be able to make your own camo, and select pre-made camo. This is a rumour from zipper.. but you will also be able to mod guns or make from scratch in a add on shop, even though the army doesnt do this in real life, the terrorists do, and might be able to do this in the game. Also the maps will be bigger and much more realistic. The vehicles might be in specific maps if any at all, this is unconfirmed at the moment. Last but not least... Socom3 will be released June 2005.

Heres Some Cover Images:

Cover 1, Might Be Used...

/legacy

Cover 2, Might Be Used... I like this one too, But the seal looks scary lol.

/legacy

Need any info on it pm me!

this games is going to be insane...they released some screens on gamestop yesterday and its amazing...driving vehicles...the levels look huge....the characters outfits are alot more advanced...u can add attachments like in the game add silencers and crap.... ;)

This new release is going to be awesome. I cant wait either. Im tired of Socom 2 and i want new stuff. I cant wait too see what possiblities 3 will take us to and glitching. Yess.. I cant wait.

yeah i know i cant wait for socom3, did zipper confirm the gun modding development of socom3, or no. If not it might not be in the game, Or it might be a surpise. I read up on gamespot.com and socomeseals.com and it seems to have no info what so ever about gun modding. but it may be possible. i hope it is... JUNE 2005! CANT WAIT!

Just to let you know... Opaque socom 3 hasnt came out yet. But i cannot wait till it comes out. I am gonna make like an assualt rifle.. with a Rocket Launcher on the top of it. And like the gun can shoot out grenades.