xisto Community
burgen

Bloglines Plumber

haha ya i've seen things like that before, on one site i went to the error 404 page had a robots saying all these things and you and you can answer his questions. i thought it was pretty funky.

You know what, why don't you use BlogSpot/Blogger? Google runs them. Try that out... For now, I trust Google.

52017[/snapback]

Actually, one that I've found works wonders and has a great online community, kinda like this one, is livejournal.com...you can either get free or paid blogs, and not only that, but I can pay for a year for only $25 American, which I think is pretty cool and fair... Or you can try something like Moveable Type or Greymatter, both of which I've heard are quite good.

You know what, why don't you use BlogSpot/Blogger? Google runs them. Try that out... For now, I trust Google.

52017[/snapback]

bloglines is not a blog service provider, it is a online aggregator, means you can store multiple feeds in you account and check them out everyday, there are many client software now doing this kind of thing but I like the online one best because you could go anywhere using any computer and still be able to check you favorate feeds. There are a couple of online aggregators like bloglines, feedster, I found bloglines is the best so far.

For personal blog, blogger is a nice choice for starters, but it lacks features and you can do very limited things in terms of design or hacking. The best blogging service I found is wordpress, however you do need a server supports sql and php to set up a wordpress blog, that is where Xisto comes in. Now, Xisto+wordpress, pretty impressive and powerful combination for a personal blog.