xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Zymic Hosting [resolved] Zymic SUX

In my opinion, zymic is not the host you want to use. I made 1 little mistake in the code that they did not like. So, they displayed a very defamatory message to my visitors, a snapshot can be seen at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ did not deserve such harsh treatment. There was no scam, fraud, pfishing or any other activities they made so prominent. They real reason they had posted this was hidden at the very bottom in tiny letters & was still not specific, so it was very misleading to any visitors. They tried to ruin my reputation for something very petty.They refused to remove it at first saying it would stay up forever(?). After I spoke to my attorney & showed him what they had done, he told me what to tell them. I did so & they finally removed it after about 6 hrs, still claiming it was justified. :angry: