xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Geeta

Career Potientiality At Fire Science Bachelors Degree Want to know about the course.

I beg your apologies if the post is not supposed to be set aside right over here. I have just completed my high school and I am going start for a university. But I am bit puzzled about the choice of the course either BBA (Bachelors In Business Administration) or fire science bachelor degree? I went to Google.com for the solution, but the site made me in more dilemma about the choice. So that I am eager to see the reply under my post. Thank you in advance.

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

I beg your apologies if the post is not supposed to be set aside right over here. I have just completed my high school and I am going start for a university. But I am bit puzzled about the choice of the course either BBA (Bachelors In Business Administration) or fire science bachelor degree? I went to Google.com for the solution, but the site made me in more dilemma about the choice. So that I am eager to see the reply under my post. Thank you in advance.

it completely depends on you and i don't see any similarity between these two branches except the administration part, so if you want to be administrator of a fire safety related company you can go for the fire science B.S. but if you want to be administrator of any business you can go for the first one, anyway why you have only these two choices? if these two are only branches which you are interested in then you can prefer one to another on your interest too. you can check some of the courses you will need to pass through websites of the universities and check to see which series of courses you like more and then go for it.