xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

I Found A Dead House Fly In A Maggi Taste Maker Pouch.

Since my childhood I was seeing the product maggi and also using it regularly. Now that my kids also like the taste of it I am buying it for them regularly but recently I bought a pack of Maggi Pizza which was packed in august 2010. I opened it as usual and start preparing it as I did in the past. But this time the green peas which constitute a small part of the pack started leaving its green color which was very amazing for me. I ignored it and when I opened the tastemaker pouch I was really shocked when I found a dead house in the pack. As I could never even think about that a giant food product company like nestle could undergo such a negligence while packing. What ever it is my faith in the company for last many years shook after this incident. Did you people over here encountered something like this then please share.

Well, it's gross no doubt, but no matter what kind of safty and prevention techniques are used, some things are bound to happen on occasion that no amount of preventitive measures can control. If you think about how many millions of flys and other insects are out there buzzing around, I'm actually surprized this doesn't happen more often than it does. And by the way, food manufactorers are actually allowed by law a certain percentage of "forigen matter" in their food products, I'm not sure of the exact percentage but it's fairly high. Things like bugs and rodent hairs, that sort of thing.

By the friends as I sent this complaint to Nestle and they responded in a very professional and decent manner and assured me of testing the matter in their labs and also assured to send their sales representative to my place to replace the product. Obviously that?s their ethics to be followed isn?t it. By the way I am quite happy with their customer care services.

Dear friends today the company representative came to my house and enquired physically about the whole matter and after being convinced he replaced the product and gave a new pack of Maggi Pazzta to me. Now I feel how customer care helps a lot in promoting the business as such. It plays the most important role in business. If suppose the companies response be negative then I could never be able to get the faith in the products of the company again in any case. So that?s it my dear friends.