xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

A Peculiar Case Of 302

A peculiar case of 302Dear friends I came to knew about this case in our city. A case of 302 (murder) took place two months ago and the person who has been killed is supposed to be of around 32 years of age but the culprits who committed this crime according to the local police are three persons the amazing thing over here is out of those three persons two are not even able to walk on there own I mean to say one is of the age of 85 and the other is of the age of 102. The police men where carrying them in their lap as they could not walk. And the third person is again and again saying that the murder was done by him and not by those old persons but unfortunately at this age these old person are facing such a torturous life in jail.

Wow, peculiar isn't the word to describe this one. How could somebody who was so old they couldn't even walk capable of murdering someone young and able to get away, or you would think someone that age was still capable of flight at any rate. Something pretty fishy going on here I'd say.

Well the culprits may be old, but they still can commit the crime, when you think about murder, it can be done not only by taking the person by force, it can be poison, or when the person was asleep, who knows a killer mind is dark, there are so many ways of killing someone than you can even think of, and there were 3 right? probably the old guys planned the crime and the other guy executed it. There are crazy people in the world and it could be your neighbor, like this woman in the US that reappear after more than 10 years of being kidnapped, when I saw the documentary of the story I though, how come the neighbors never realized there was something weird in that patio?.It's a shame anyways that thinks like that happens everyday, and no matter if the culprits are old or young I just hope they get the punishment they deserve.

Wow, peculiar isn't the word to describe this one. How could somebody who was so old they couldn't even walk capable of murdering someone young and able to get away, or you would think someone that age was still capable of flight at any rate. Something pretty fishy going on here I'd say.

I fully agree with you dear friend really something is fishy over here. As the person who actually killed was continuously saying that leave those old people they have done nothing but I dont know why the police men and the judge is not able to take that into consideration.

Well the culprits may be old, but they still can commit the crime, when you think about murder, it can be done not only by taking the person by force, it can be poison, or when the person was asleep, who knows a killer mind is dark, there are so many ways of killing someone than you can even think of, and there were 3 right? probably the old guys planned the crime and the other guy executed it.
There are crazy people in the world and it could be your neighbor, like this woman in the US that reappear after more than 10 years of being kidnapped, when I saw the documentary of the story I though, how come the neighbors never realized there was something weird in that patio?.

It's a shame anyways that thinks like that happens everyday, and no matter if the culprits are old or young I just hope they get the punishment they deserve.

If they are really culprits then obviously they should be punished but here the murder was done by shooting him down and the weapon wad a rifle due to that only it was somewhat difficult to believe that those old people have been done the same. But what you say might also be true as they might have planed it or some thing like that. By the way what ever the reality may be it will be disclosed as the case proceeds. Lets wait and see.