xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Peak Tourist Season In Kerala.

Peak tourist season in Kerala. Its the peak time of tourism in Kerala, India now a days. As it is the ?Mandala? Season going on that is the peak pilgrimage time to visit ?Shabari Mala Temple?. Moreover as it is very cold in other parts of the country now a days so many tourists are visiting Kerala as the climate right now is very good. In this peak time the rates/ charges of taxis, houseboats, hotels etc. As one of my friend has gone to kerala with family yesterday but unfortunately till now I am not able to arrange a taxi for their trip in Kerala. Still I am trying for the same calling various taxi owners etc. but what to do due to this peak season time there is scarcity of vehicles. I think normally one should avoid such peak time for vacations so that such problems of scarcity of vehicles, houseboats , hotels etc. should be avoided.