xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rejected

Bill Cosby Did he do it?

Bill Cosby will not face charges stemming from a woman's allegation he fondled her, a Pennsylvania prosecutor said yesterday.
Authorities found "insufficient credible and admissible evidence" to charge the entertainer, Montgomery County District Attorney Bruce Castor said.

Castor announced earlier this week that he expected a decision within days about the allegation from a former Temple University employee against Cosby.

The woman told authorities on Jan. 13 that Cosby gave her medication that made her feel dizzy after a dinner out with friends in January 2004.

She charged that he later fondled her at his suburban Philadelphia home.

Cosby has denied the allegations, and his lawyer called them "utterly preposterous." The 67-year-old comedian and actor answered investigators' questions two weeks ago.

The woman's attorney blasted Castor for failing to notify her before announcing his decision.

"I think this is so disrespectful," lawyer Dolores Troiani said.

Pennsylvania prosecutors have refused to comment about allegations from California lawyer Tamara Green, a former fashion model, that Cosby fondled her 30 years ago.

But yesterday, Castor said he reviewed claims by other people that Cosby had "behaved inappropriately" toward them.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I really don't think he did it, do you? Why would he need to drug someone?

I've long respected Bill Cosby for his courage to be a black comedian among a sea of white comedians when he first got on air. I strongly doubt he did it. A lot of people make up allegations to gain popularity and publicity, so I'm pretty sure that's what it is.

This a good example of jealous people bringing a good person down. I don't think he did this at all. These allegations were made to belittle his character.-1-

yah there's no way he did it. its sad that this kind of stuff even makes it to the press. someday, these women are going to realize that it really makes a difference to real victims if they keep doing this. of course, is "fondling" really a crime, anyways? i mean, i don't think there is a law against it. sure, i reckon it's harrassment if she says to stop, but shheesh ...

A great person like Bill Cosby with such great world-wide respect would never do a thing like that. Well, that's what I think. The media is in hunt for victims who they can draw a line against. This I feel is just a way to increase the media sales just because they might be running dry. They should start alloting respect rather then destroying it.