xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Dream

I often see a dream that I am running all ends up for the search of job and even rejected by my juniors on demanding the job. All persons, to whom with I have worked for or my subordinates make mockery of me and suddenly I find myself helpless.It takes a few seconds to recover in the morning.Why it is so with me?

I often see a dream that I am running all ends up for the search of job and even rejected by my juniors on demanding the job.
All persons, to whom with I have worked for or my subordinates make mockery of me and suddenly I find myself helpless.

It takes a few seconds to recover in the morning.

Why it is so with me?

Dear AKLEKHI,

Should we take seriosly our work related dreams are still a continuing debate between experts. You can decode your dream in many way, for example you are telling that colleagues are making mockery of you and you find yourself helpless. This kind of dream usually dramatizes a feeling of vulnerability and exposure in waking life, and you should deal with that very soon. The dreams we are having is our subconscious letting us know that we are more preoccupied with a given issue than our conscious mind is letting us to believe, but try to remember the whole dream because maybe it will show you how to deal with your problem. Often the solution comes in the form of a picture or situation you have created in the dream. You can see things more clearly in your sleep.

You may be able to minimize your dreams to the point that you almost get rid of all your dreams. Stated more accurately, you may be able to reach a point almost not remembering any of your dreams when you wake up. It is said that everybody dreams when sleeping sufficiently long. Those that wake up at the right (or wrong) time will remember the dreams, but those that wake up at the wrong (or right) time will not remember the dreams. Apparently, you are one of those that wake up at the unwanted time when you remember an unpleasant dream. I am not sure why you do that though.I would think some sort of exercise or medication could adjust the time when you wake up. That way, you may not remember the unpleasant dreams.

Ahhhh...dreams can be so much fun to try to analize! Are you unemployed and looking for a job? Or think maybe you will loose your job in the near future? Either of these could trigger your strange dreams. Even if you aren't conciously thinking you might be loosing a job, there might be some problem at work that is bothering you. Sometimes dreams are a way to blow off the tensions and frustrations of our waking time. Sort of like a safty valve on a preasure cooker. And, maybe you'll think I'm crazy. (ok, I probably am anyway) but I believe that we can also have physic dreams. Some people can pick up on emotions of other people, and those can affect your dreams too.