xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DynamicReviews

Hello, I Need Some Help With Getting A Domain.

Hello, my name is Dynamic Reviews.I am currently trying to get a free .com domain, and I've heard that this site gives it when you post(yes, i do follow the TOS).Whenever I see someone posting, I see "myCENT" or something under their avatar and description. I joined here to get this free domain, but how do I get the "myCENT" showing up on mine, and where do I spend it?? Do I have to sign up somewhere else as well?Help will be great, thanks-DynamicReviews

Edited by DynamicReviews (see edit history)

you should first sign up in xisto, it is a site related to this forums. and when you post here, your mycent will be calculated and show the details in your account in xisto, also from there you can order for your free hosting or free domain name. as you can see those two sites are connected to each other, here is the link http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ after you post about 20 posts or more, according to what you post then your mycent will start to show up under your avatar. when you calculate about 2$ you can buy your own hosting using your mycent from xisto. and when you reach about 13$ or 14$ i am not sure , then you can buy your .com domain name using mycent too. so just sign up in xisto and continue posting and be active as much as you can to see your site up as soon as possible. good luck.