xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
EricDrinkard

Free Advertising Yes Really Free

Dear MembersI am pleased to announce that I am offering free advertising programs from mry site.You get to put place 2 TEXT ads and they can be up to 3 lines.For more infomation on this please visitEricDrinkard.InfoClick>>LoginClick>>Sign/InformationPlease remember that this is free and is no way associated with Xisto but is currently only available to Xisto members.ThanksEric DrinkardEric Drinkard Media-Admin

Dear Members

I am pleased to announce that I am offering free advertising programs from mry site.

You get to put place 2 TEXT ads and they can be up to 3 lines.

For more infomation on this please visit

EricDrinkard.Info

Click>>Login

Click>>Sign/Information

Please remember that this is free and is no way associated with Xisto but is currently only available to Xisto members.

Thanks

Eric Drinkard

Eric Drinkard Media-Admin

51630[/snapback]

sounds good man once i get my site up and running properly i will be in touch with you currently still working on a custom cms for the site and will be in touch once that happens. will look forward to adding you to my affiliates section as well.

Well my goal is to help every one get there site known. When I first started my site getting hits was hard very hard so I am giving back to Xisto and all the other site starting out in this big wired world.Aslo some changes will be coming for the better.My Corp Site Will Release Soon And That Will Help With Geting My Site Further Off The Ground.ThanksEric DrinkardEric Drinkard Media- Admin