xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Eza

Ladygaga Singer artist

Madonna considered herself to be a sort of an artist. When her family wanted to visit her show but had some objections against the more or less obscene gestures Madonna made in her show Madonna told her family that she would not change the moves because of her artistic integrity. So this means Madonna saw her shows like build by artistic creativity.

LadyGaga can be seen like to be the successor of Madonna. This might mean LadyGaga sees herself like working out of creativity too. It can't be denied LadyGaga puts a lot of new ideas in her videos. The videos are like small artistic movies. So this means that the video clips LagyGaga makes can be seen like to be a sort of art.

This would mean that beside being a performing artist LadyGaga can be seen like putting new elements into the art of making video clips too.

Personal opinion: The video clip, the sound of the song, the music, the words and the text, the costumes and the movements and dance moves seem all to work together to create an athmosphere of being lost and being out of place, bareness and desolation. The masks and the sun glases as big that it can be used like a mask increase the feelings of abandonment the video clip invokes. This atmosphere is produced by the controversion between the two words of the title too, because usual the words bad and romance are not seen like belonging to eachother.

LadyGaga: Bad Romance.

[media]http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/]

LadyGaga can be seen like to be the successor of Madonna. This might mean LadyGaga sees herself like working out of creativity too. It can't be denied LadyGaga puts a lot of new ideas in her videos. The videos are like small artistic movies. So this means that the video clips LagyGaga makes can be seen like to be a sort of art.

This would mean that beside being a performing artist LadyGaga can be seen like putting new elements into the art of making video clips too.

Personal opinion: The video clip, the sound of the song, the music, the words and the text, the costumes and the movements and dance moves seem all to work together to create an athmosphere of being lost and being out of place, bareness and desolation. The masks and the sun glases as big that it can be used like a mask increase the feelings of abandonment the video clip invokes. This atmosphere is produced by the controversion between the two words of the title too, because usual the words bad and romance are not seen like belonging to eachother.

I personally feel that Lady Gaga expands her creativity in a lot of ways. Like you said, her dance moves, costumes, lyrics, tunes... they all add

up to show Lady Gaga's creativity.

I have noticed one thing about her MVs though. In Bad Romance, I normally would think of some sad crying scenes because of a number of break up reasons, some cheated betrayal stuffs, some handsome guy models etc. but it was totally different, and this makes me agree with Eza (above) that "the video clips LagyGaga makes can be seen like to be a sort of art".

P.s. I must add that her voice is simply beautiful. (But this is subjective, you do not have to agree.)