xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Illustrious

My Website Gives Me A Broken Link.

I just purchased a hosting package from Xisto. I received an email containing details about my site. Shortly after, I received the emails, I was able to access the index file of my site. An hour later, my website started to give me broken links whenever I tried to access it so I was wondering what the problem is. Are the DNS servers still updating?

Hello,Your domain nelsontran.com is working fine now. DNS propagation requires 24-48 hours for saving or updating the changes in all servers across the world. Upto 48 hours you can use the temporary URL to access your website or to access cPanel of your website. Temporary URL has been given in the account activation email.Thank you.

Hello,
Your domain nelsontran.com is working fine now.

DNS propagation requires 24-48 hours for saving or updating the changes in all servers across the world. Upto 48 hours you can use the temporary URL to access your website or to access cPanel of your website. Temporary URL has been given in the account activation email.

Thank you.

Ah! DNS propagation was not the problem, I just found out that my website banned my IP from accessing it because I tried guessing my cPanel login/pass numerous times before I figured out that it was in one of my emails. I do not know what to do now. If I try accessing it with a VPN or proxy, it works but it is very inconvenient.

Hello,
Your IP address -Snip- was banned by the firewall. We have unbanned your IP address from the firewall. Please check now.

Thank you.

ahem.
this may seem like spam but why did you post his IP address in the public? lol
Edited by Soviet Rathe (see edit history)

ohhhh. good call soviet. i don't think it's spam. a mod should ommit private data. i don't know why nik was inclined to post that.