xisto Community
Doosy

This Girl Is Giving Me Tough Time How Do I Handle Her

Interesting, my friend. First of all, it seems you need to slow down a bit. You find the girl interesting, still you need to calm down and give yourself some time to get to know her better so that you can be sure she's the one. Similarly, she needs time to get to know you better. Don't push it... try to be a good friend for now and see how it goes.Yes, this is not as easy as they show in the movies! :) If you are able to become good friends with her... that's the first sign that you should try for the next step... show her your interest and see what comes back. It should be natural and mutual. Best of luck. Do think about it (but not too much)! ;)

So far some good advice. Since you are having connection problems, I would try to get together with her instead of using the texting thing. Call and talk to her. Believe what she says about work. If she gave you her number, she was expressing some interest in you. Perhaps you came on too strong and scared her. As the previous advice suggests, calm down and relax. Things will happen naturally if they are going to happen.

alright man...allow me to tutor you a bit.the thing is this, you started off on a high, just the way people should ideally start. way to go about telling her to find out later whether you had other female friends or not. this girl was obviously eyeing you and wanted to know her chances.now the next phase of attraction. you see no one , especially girls, wants someone who's not a challenge and so easy to figure out. you shouldn't have texted telling her you didn't mean to say she was lying and all that junk...nah...take a chill pill and be the man. is she does stuff like that, don't let the soft side in you show...tell her straight off you don't have any reason to lie and its immature of her to even bring that up. i know you probably think this will scare her away, but it won't. don't be another guy that sucks up to her...speak your mind and tantalize her to bring her closer. since you know she goes to work and studies at certain times, you should know when to call or text her...use this time wisely and act like you don't need any girl...like your life is so great whether she's there or not but you'd like it to be a bit involved too.don't act desperate and let her run all over you like that..girls are turned off by such behaviour and act like a toughie. if she texts and says she's at work...fine..don't go like alright we'll talk later blah blah blah...nah!! chillout, the thing is in such a scenario you don't want to send that message then she doesn't reply. worse she might not reply for days which will force you to text her again...now...sending two consecutive texts without a reply is a sign of desperation and eagerness to talk. chill out man, you got this.good luck with this girl and in no time she'll come running to you. even when she's sending clear signals of interest..be a challenge to her...be hard to crack.

well it depends on what kind of liking you are on about. If its liking as in you fancy her then you need to be cool but smooth. Make sure you make her see that you like her but without her getting to used to being friends with you otherwise you risk becoming the good boy- friend whom is basically like a gay friend. You want to make her think you are sweet but stil a guy who wants to touch her in those private places and do things in bed with her. This may not be what you want but im trying to say she needs to see that you are a good guy whom she can trust and be close with but also realise that you have sexual feelings for her. That way she realises that the only way to carry on getting her dose of you would be to have a relationship with you. One mistake is to never let the girl start to think of you as a little brother i never had. thats bad because little brother dont get to snog the girl or feel her breasts and caress her and all that. You know what i mean yeah.