xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
brownr72

Should I Get A Home Security System?

Of course you should!Visit my web site and just pick one out! :lol::Dhttp://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
I have every type of home security types you might need, from tiny ankle nipper size to kill 'em and bury them in the back yard size. No home should be without one! Nice thing about these is they are also portable, you can take one with you just about anywhere you go for personal protection. Or get two, one to go with you and one to guard the castle while you are away.

many home security systems are very expensive for most of peoples but buying some IP Cameras and motion detectors to control your house when you are away through internet is not a bad idea. just mount motion detectors above any entrance like windows (if they have no ) and doors and connect them to a phone (most of motion detectors come with an alerter which can alert you in different ways like alarm or calling a number) so when it detects any motion it will call your mobile phone and then you can control other things with ip cameras and if you see a thief you can call the police :D or you can just set motion detectors to call the police straight when they detected any motion. a cheap dlink wired ipcamera costs around 50-60$ so they are not very expensive. so you don't need to pay for monthly monitoring you can monitor your home yourself without any monitoring fee only some knowledge about connecting to a pc remotely is enough.@sheepdog : actually your solution doesn't need any monitoring and it's a defensive solution too :P .

Edited by Iniyila (see edit history)