xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
3echelon

Hello All.

Hello all.I am interested in creating a new website to build a community for anime, I heard that this site is a resourceful and good sire for web hosting, and that it has heaps of information on many topics.Thankyou for allowing me onto the site and I'll see you in the forums.

Hello 3echelon Posted Image and welcome to Xisto from Mich in Michigan, USA.

You have come to the right place for your web site. The packages here are awesome. It doesn't take long to earn myCent and have your site up and running. Just follow all the rules, don't spam (one line posts are considered spam), post interesting subject matter, and mind your manners in general. :lol:

Look forward to seeing your posts. ;)

You are indeed in the right place for creating a website that a community can grow to love and respect :)I'm happy to meet you and just in case you don't know how to go about creating this website, ask around in the forums and someone will sure help you.can't wait to see your website mate!!all the best!!

hi 3echelon,welcome to Xisto forums. i know you will have a great time hear. since you are looking for information and knowledge and looking for a free hosting. also a lot of us here interest in anime and i think one of the new members here has a forums for anime too. so you can share your interests and have fun in the same time. enjoy.

wow welcome to the Knowledge well and hopefully you have been doing a bit of fourmu reading and posting your thoughts and replies. I dont meant to freak you out but a lot of people come on KS with noble ideas and good intentions but like the good book says many run the race but only a few will finish. While most people are fascinated bu the post and get paid Mycents Idea they dont realise that it means giving a little mor ethan just a few posts a year. I have seen many KS'ers join these forums and want to get free servoces e.g the domain or the free hosting but never work towards their goal. Many come on here start off quite well by posting a few threads and articles. Then dissappear into the oblivion. I dont know if its because we have intimidated them or they just lost the zeal to earn enuff mycents to achieve their goal. All I can say is this forum is like a field of crop and you are the farmer. What you plant you need to return and cultivate and de-weed and water because if you neglect the crop it will only produce a result that is directly proportional to your imput. you wont get enuff mycents or credits to buy domains and and free hosting if you just post 5 posts and then vanish. I am hoping this is correct for example in most newbies cases who join KS saying they want tho get the free hosting and Domains. I hope you are not one of those who stumble along the way and dissapear into the oblivion cause I would love to see you gain more mycents and build a brilliant website which may benefit me one day.Any way let me not go to much into the whole seemingly repremanding stance. Let me take this chance to say welcome to KS and I sure d hope you find these forums as helpful and informative as some others have found them to be over the years. Welcome to our online community.

My name's Ben! I like chilling out, chatting and having fun! I can't wait to make new friends! I hope everyone will treat me nicely.

welcome ben, i hope you will have a great time here with us in Xisto community. but please be sure to start your own thread, so you can ask whatever you want and let others welcome you in a good way.

Dear friend of mine welcome to Xisto. You are very in saying that you could get loads of material on various topics as such over here. Just follow the rules of the forum and try to maintain the neatness of the forum. Spamming is not at all tolerated over here. Best of luck dear friend. And a Happy Christmas in advance.