xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
elna

Looking For Some Love Lyrics, Beats To Use help make my first anniversary memorable

Hi guys,Last year I met the best girl ever! We are so in love and everything is going so well. I decided for our anniversary i want to record a few songs for her. Only problem is that i'm neither a signer or lyricist! So I need your help. I really want to make it special..just three nice songs.Any recommendations? Where can I get some lyrics to use. Of course I intend to make it personal so I'll filter everything and add, remove...just edit everything.what software can i use? I'd appreciate all the help. I want to make a website as well where I showcase the work so you can be a part of it too! I can create a section where you can post a happy-anniversary message, photos, etc...just something to make my girl happy.!!!has this gone off-topic? I hope not...Thanks a lot and tell me what you think!!