xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
7r33

Who The Can Ms Paint Thereself?

Here is me

Posted Image

I think its very nice I made it in computer class today beocuse i finsished my database before everyone else so i decided ill draw stuff in paint and it was a good idea at the time....

What is the picture? i feel so good and relax when i saw your picture...

Erkkk!!! thank my head is clear because of yours..

^_____________,^

Heh, seems you had a lot of time on your hand. ;)By the way, that's a good image considering it was made in MS Paint! You used a mouse or some sort of graphic pen (Well I'm guessing that because you were in your computer lab and a lot of the computer labs at schools and colleges have those laser pen things).

Tablets are pretty much useless in programs that don't allow the pressure-sensitivity and tilt of the pen to dictate size or opacity of the brush. It's possible to get a good paintingi n paint if you go pixel by pixel, changing the hue, luminosity, and saturation of each pixel perfectly right. But who's going to spend their time to do that?