xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Raptrex

Naruto Bought By Toonami

I'm gunna watch the DBZ uncut eps. gunna tape them too. I think the Naruto eps. are gunna come in September, can't wait to see wut the voices sound like, definetly gunna get the DVDs.

151206[/snapback]

I'm definatly getting the Naruto DVDS Wild Horses couldn't stop me. I've heard that Naruto's coming in September. I love the opening theme. If I like the opening theme then I'm interested in the programme. If I'm not sure I watch a epiode and then if I like that episode then I like the anime. I have also read some Naruto fanfictions and I enjoyed them. I can't wait for Naruto to hit Toonami UK

I agree. I love the original Japanese and I don't want to waste my time watching a good show go to waste just because some people dubbed the voices badly. Why are they showing this to kids by the way? After all, in Japan, not only kids watch anime. Oh, and even outside Japan. Just because it's animation doesn't mean it's for children. Take The Simpsons for example. It's a cartoon right? But is it (just) for kids? Noooo... They keep putting them in Kids channels, sigh. (Well at least there's an anime channel where I live. :P

Bleh, but the dubbers who are doing Naruto is shopro, the same one as Inu Yasha and Zatch Bell. To tell you the truth, I don't think they dubbed it that badly, because Shopro is a good dub. At least we know they don't change any names :rolleyes:. The worst thing that could happen is the blood getting cut off and the crap voices. I think they're only going to dub up to episode 60, because beyond that, it's just plain violent XD (like the part where kabuto took out his heart, that was so weird...)I don't think there are going to be any plot changes, because if they changed the plot, they have to edit a LOT of things and practically re-write the whole story. Which I doubt they'll do

I agree. I love the original Japanese and I don't want to waste my time watching a good show go to waste just because some people dubbed the voices badly. Why are they showing this to kids by the way? After all, in Japan, not only kids watch anime. Oh, and even outside Japan. Just because it's animation doesn't mean it's for children. Take The Simpsons for example. It's a cartoon right? But is it (just) for kids? Noooo... They keep putting them in Kids channels, sigh. (Well at least there's an anime channel where I live.  :D

151667[/snapback]

Iv'e never seen naruto :D ....

what is it like?

i love toonami, but i guess u have a totally different opinion.

i guess i would think the same thing if the... :D ....

people changed it.

Maybe it will live up to dragon ball Z's legend.

:D