xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
livepcportal

Paypal Or Alertpay? Which one should I choose??

Hello guys, it is nice to be back at home, I wasn't posting here anything because of lack of ideas........just finding forum boring and also because I was searching around the net to find out other ways of earning money online and it seems I almost get bit of success there, I am expecting more than $50 by the mid of next month :P , but, now I am really doubtful, I want to know the answers of these questions before I cashout my earnings.....1. Which payment processor should I choose, alertpay or paypal, currently my paypal account is not verified and i can't send payment to anyone, though can receive funds, on the other hand my alertpay account is verified. Now, since I am from India, I need to know from which payment processor I can withdraw my earnings to my local bank account with extreme ease.2. Secondly, which bank should I choose? HDFC, ICICI or any other....which one would be better. Currently, I don't have a bank account, but will open after finding answer.3. Thirdly, I will receive money in USD, so want to know, how can I receive that money in INR, my local currency in my local bank account?4. Finally, do I have to pay taxes or anything like that which I should be aware of, I need to avoid any trouble. Thank you :D:)