xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
koolazngy94

Need For Speed: World EA Games NFS: World

Well I'm not sure if you guys heard of Need For Speed World but this game is fun actually.I really couldn't tell what kind of type this game is, so I put it here. Wasn't sure if it was Sports, RPG, or whatever.What this game is about is you get to play with your friends. You buy cars, upgrade, design, get chased by polices, earn REP to level up, race with your friends to win money, and much more. This game is a bit mix with Mario Kart because when racing or being in pursuit, you use powers like Emergency Escape, Nitro, Juggernaut, Slingshot, and more powers. Instead of bumping into boxes you press 1-4 and when you use Nitro, you wait for a certain time before you can use it, and you do run out of those powers.The site to download and play is https://www.needforspeed.com/ Tonight, they're going to have 7 hours update so they'd be adding much more stuff to it.If you want, you can add me in game if you do play or planning on playing it.IGN: jlim637