xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Happyman

Legal Issues Of Computer Hacking

Hi everyone,

I have presentation next week in Legal issues of computer hacking.

I searched on the internet and I fund several articles which talk about computer hacking in general

As a result, I didn't find any articles focus on legal issues.

Please, anyone have any information about my topic from your experience or from your reading, let me know about it.

Thanks

Computer hacking is a very abstract topic specially with legal issues. The line between a hacker that breaks the rule and the one that does not was really thin. To add complications to this subject is the truth that people that secure your websites and online files are also hackers. You should find an exact area on hacking and focus on it and surely you will find the legality of that certain area.*************To cut some searching short, try this websit http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ link goes to an archive of the last hacker convention (DEFCON) division. The speakers are hackers and security experts and even FBI. 'Legal issues about hacking is purely dependent on the perception of the observer.'

Edited by vhortex (see edit history)

Hello guys

There are certain things that strike fear in the hearts of people around the world and computer hacking is one of them. Computer hacking is something that millions of people are doing and they are certainly not going to stop even if they get caught. The main idea is that computer hacking itself is not illegal. The real issue is that what you hack is where the legal issues come into play. There is so much gray area out there that you have to know the law and when to deal with it. That is something that you have to start processing in your mind.

Thanks for sharing
Vicky Milza

PDF Security