xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cmdphreak

Politics And Science Like Oil and Water

Rain Drops and Capillary Actions remain in science -- not economics Reagan, we all know how your deficit ruined the FED; Bush- we all know you are scared of science and numbers;Truman - you are as lame as Franklin;Obama - listen to your scientific advisor - it isn't a lose-lose, you are just ignorant (i.e. 2008);Gore - talk in smaller words, and bigger words - depending on your audience - and think smaller;Clinton - sorry your wife was so cold - but stop emulating JFK and RFK;Arizona - that senator is crazy because of the war, not all of the cops are racist;Mexico and the Middle East - We are sick of helping you when you don't even help yourself;Canada - speak American-- I mean English;France - We need more people visiting us -- we are just as rude and have cheaper food that is just as bad for you...UK - you are awesome, and your TV is better than ours now (how did that happen?) -- Enough feathers ruffled?I hate Politics, and Obamanomics, Regeanomics, Bushanomics, and I am not a Tea Partier, Libertairian, Democrat, or Republican, (I am smart, and believe in Smarts, not political parties, other than the Modern Whigs.) :P And America is dumber than it ever was with how it spends state and federal money --I need more Architecture bids, and no: I will not draft house plans for you for $50... It costs $3k min.we have high overhead because of our software (over 20k a year just for the simple stuff) and years and years and years of training (we are much smarter than you, and don't deserve to be treated like this) $250 mil from Obama: that is what I call a November Rush, and a good start -- Two years late, but better later than never.Screw yourself Bush Senior, and Junior, and Jeb. (Cheney too)You messed up everything worse than Reagan.... that takes dedication.cheapskates.aaahhh that felt good.