xisto Community
Adell

License Validation Failed

Every time I try to login to the client area of Xisto - Support, I get the following message.

License Validation Failed.

Is anybody else experiencing the same problem. I'm sure that the email and password are correct. Any help?

Every time I try to login to the client area of Xisto - Support, I get the following message.

Is anybody else experiencing the same problem. I'm sure that the email and password are correct. Any help?

i just tested mine,and i did entered in a second. so it seems that it is just happening with you.

and i remember this happened for another member but when he was trying to enter the forums notxisto.

now, did you register there with exactly the same email you used for the forums??
and did you check your email? you may received any email from xisto.

please make sure of those two and reply to find out the problem.
Edited by web_designer (see edit history)

Apparently, it seemed to be a temporary problem similar to the server being down. I tried now, hours later from when I first tried to access it and it worked.

no. it wouldn't just happen to her at the time. it would happen to EVERYONE trying to access the site at the time.adell- this has been an ongoing problem in the past and a known issue for a very long time. all you can do is wait an hour or two and try back. evidently nobody is trying to do anything about this error so people can stop experiencing it and actually able to log in to their account when they need to. i gaurantee you that this will not be the first time you come across this error. just don't freak out because we are all able to log back in eventually.

I get a slightly different error "Login Details Incorrect. Please try again."Who do I contact to fix this? I have reset my password a number of times using the https://support.xisto.com/passwordreminder.php link but the new passwords given results in the same error message "Login Details Incorrect. Please try again."Anyone?

well since you are an old member, i think you should try to contact opaque or buffelohelp personally, you can find their contact address in their profile and in case that didn't help try to catch opaque on xisto network on facebook the link is in the bottom of the right side of the forum or go directly from here http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ luck.

Thank you for your suggestion. I am reluctant to contact them as I'm not sure its their job to be looking after accounts. I know you can only submit tickets once logged in to the client area but if your having issues with logging in then what? I have just sent and email to sales@Xisto - Web Hosting.com hopefully they will respond.

Thank you for your suggestion. I am reluctant to contact them as I'm not sure its their job to be looking after accounts. I know you can only submit tickets once logged in to the client area but if your having issues with logging in then what?
I have just sent and email to sales@Xisto - Web Hosting.com hopefully they will respond.

well, as you like but i think opaque can help you with that, since he is the owner of xisto and the forums, but only if you can catch him :P or he got the chance to read your email. he did that before, hepled other members to fix such problems. and i think it is your right since you are an old member. any way, hope you luck and this problem will be fixed soon.

well, as you like but i think opaque can help you with that, since he is the owner of xisto and the forums, but only if you can catch him :P or he got the chance to read your email. he did that before, hepled other members to fix such problems. and i think it is your right since you are an old member. any way, hope you luck and this problem will be fixed soon.

I just got my account fixed 10 minutes ago. everything seems to be reset even my over due balance of 50 dollars if I recall correctly. That's a good thing since I was not even being actively hosting yet the invoices still came in. Sadly though I was hoping my data would still be there but if its looks like a full reset then I've lost all files on my hosting account. :(

I hope my cents will still continue work as it is.

I just got my account fixed 10 minutes ago. everything seems to be reset even my over due balance of 50 dollars if I recall correctly. That's a good thing since I was not even being actively hosting yet the invoices still came in. Sadly though I was hoping my data would still be there but if its looks like a full reset then I've lost all files on my hosting account. :(
I hope my cents will still continue work as it is.

glade to hear that, and sorry for your lost, well loosing data is a bad thing. but why did you lost them all?? i think you should pm one of xisto staff, or submit a ticket. try it maybe you can return some of them. any way i hope you luck, and hope everything gonna be alrigh.