xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
The Simpleton

Starting A Ptc Site On My Account - Allowed?

PTC sites may or may not make much money, and there are many people who click like crazy just to get a few cents. I know that story! And I don't have any intention to waste my time clicking away on multiple sites. But I do have the desire to know what lies at the other end - how does it feel to own a PTC site, and what exactly does the admin go through by dealing with all the issues? To know this I'm thinking of starting a PTC site using a co.cc domain on my Logic Pro hosting account. I need a script, which my friend has agreed to give me, and I need advertisers, which I will bother about later. What I need to know immediately is whether Xisto/Xisto - Web Hosting allows us to run PTC sites? I went through the TOS on Xisto - Web Hosting.com at a glance but was too lazy to read the whole thing. So can someone confirm whether this is allowed or not?