xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Age Of Empires Iii

No, the answer is no....

the site is getting A LOT of hits, so the images d/l very slowly unfortunately. Its worth it though.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

check out the high res ingame shots to see what I mean(hint, look at the city scene, then look at the buildings in the background and realize thats all part of a huge fully rendered city, then realize thats only a single city in a game that will have dozens of them on a single very large map, along with armies and native wildlife, etc). And check out the shadows, never seen those kinds of quality shadows in any rts ever. But best of all is the water. Look at the half life 2 quality reflections.

Many sources, including the devs themselves claim that running this game at max settings will require much more power than any of the latest games including hl2 and doom 3.

I'd quite like to try the game before buying it as it costs quite a lot for a student like me. Having said that, i really enjoyed playing Age of Empire I and II, so i can feel i'm gonna get this third one soon or later.Do you know where we can get a trial? I know PC gamer might have it soon but i now lived in Denmark and it's not easy to find the mag. Even if i can it probably cost sth like 7-8 quids anyway.Downloading is not really an option for me at the moment as my connetion is so slow...

i downloaded a ilegal version from ares but didnt seem to work that realy gto on my nerves, i dont know if anyones angry fo me doin this but oh well! ;)

51458[/snapback]

I would say it's almost impossible to get any version of Age 3 unless you knew someone in Ensemble studios who was very naughty and somehow stole an unfinished copy which would probably be spread all over their harddrives.