xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Smilence

Leawo Free Youtube Downloader

Hello, everyone. I've got a problem here and want to figure it out as soon as possible.I'm on Vista, and have installed Leawo Free YouTube Downloader; the program is here - http://www.leawo.com/youtube-downloader/. This program worked fine in the past two weeks, I have used it to download a lot of online videos to my computer. But now, the youtube downloader does not open. It appears in task manager as a process but not as an application. The process is still taking up 50% of the CPU. Any way to make the window appear?

Edited by Smilence (see edit history)

Have you tried re-installing the program? Sometimes I find that it's the easiest solution available. If I'm not wrong, this is a small program and shouldn't take much time to re-install...I've had a similar problem with another program called Internet Download Manager - it just wouldn't appear on the screen even though it was showing in the taskbar and the process was running. I became sick of trying to find a solution and just re-installed the program and it worked fine. Just as a precaution, scan your computer for any kind of virus/malware which might be preventing the program from running smoothly.

The first option is to remove the program.Push start -> Control Panel -> Programs -> Uninstal a program; Search for the program, -> click on the program -> click Uninstall.Option 2.When the program is removed from the computer go to the link in your own post.Step 3. Download the program.Step 4. Install the program.Step 5. Use the program.

Edited by inea (see edit history)