xisto Community
ezincenter

How To Get Traffic

Changing your MSN nick to reflect the URL of your website also helps a lot.......really.........Spreading by word of mouth if often the best way, but usually the slowest..............The baseline rule, sieze every chance to post your URL anywhere. More links is like having more doors to your website. The more doors, the more easier people will be able to get into your website.....................That's about all I know..........comments??-Shackman

I have a great FREE program to all webmasters. I have found it will I was searching for some free advertising for my website.

It's called Web CEO and it can do lots of stuff like:

Research your keywords

Optimize your site for high rankings in search engines

Submit your URLs to search engines

Check your rankings with search engines

Know who links to your site and competition

Pinpoint broken links and other errors on your site

Edit your Web pages in the WYSIWYG mode

Upload HTML and other files to your server

Monitor your website to know if it is up or down

Track and analyze your visitors, ad campaigns, transactions, revenues, etc. with more than 120 live analytical reports

And the best of all IT'S FREE! I can tell you it helped me a lot!!!

You can find it at https://www.webceo.com/

Make sure if you trade banners with another site or pay another site to post your banner ad the traffic is targeted. What age are most of your viewers? Try to keep that range same as the site you advertise on. If you create too much of a margin there people at different ages dont seem to be interested in the same amount of stuff. Also, if you own a gaming website, other gaming sites are great places to advertise, maybe a cheat site or something, Try to stick in the same general topic and you should notice an increase also word of mouth is good so tell your friends to tell their friends.......Then again good ole' google isn't to shhabby either, make sure to submit to the search engines and all that stuff and you should notice an increase, the real trick is making your visitors come back! That, you must do yourself.

Use trafficzap.com; It has seriously brought me some visitors! I actually found that my site (which receives about 2 people per day) now increased to 30 (well, used to... because I restarted). It's amazing, because submitting to search engines also work! Adds about 4 comments to guestbook each day, and 10 hits more!

If you want some serious traffic then there is a site which say they can bring about 1,000,000 visitors to your site. But remember these are only visitors who will come to your site and go. If you are looking for marketing and stuff, you need targeted advertising where you will get only those people who are interested to see what you have on your site. These are the type of visitors you want. Otherwise you will have visitors who are of no good but just use up your bandwidth.Befor registering make sure you have enough bandwidth to handle the traffic.freeviral.com - brings traffic to your site like virus. (that's what they say) :D