xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ezincenter

Something About Egold

e-gold is really basic. And there is no varification involved, so you could pay someone and they could take your money and run. You would never be able to get your money back and theres no way to tell who they are since EGold doesnt check to see if the person is actually a real person.And another crappy thing about them you have to call them to get your money. When with paypal you could just deposit it into your bank and dont have to talk to a single person.

Its very easy to get money into these systems (egold, intgold, ebullion) but very hard to get them out. There is an identity verification procedure in place but its very tedious and cumbersome so no wonder many people do not bother to get verified.These payment/money-transfer systems are mostly used by MLM and MLM type businesses to pay their members because PayPal have a policy that wouldn't allow them to service these "shady" operations. But I personally know of a lot of people who have been using these systems and not having trouble with them. You should be very careful in case you would like to try them out. Read and understand the fine print before committing your money with them.I personally have experience with another payment processor - StormPay. Since from where Iam located, PayPal in not an option so I really do not have a choice. Overall, StormPay is fine. Although its still kinda hard to get your money out, at least there is some measure of security in it. But the fees are very, very high and may not be worth it in most cases.