xisto Community
ezincenter

Best Value In Web Hosting Today

I have been developing a 'Web Hosting Value Calculator' for one of my websites. To make a long and painfully analytic story short:I have perfected a 'Value Calculation' that factors in among a few other things - the big three:number of emails provided per dollar spent;bandwidth provided per dollars spent;and disk space provided per dollars spent.I chose to focus on these three metrics primarily - as my experience leads me to believe that these are the measures that most prospective customers look at to determine value.The abbreviated results from a few bigger name companies are in the file attachment. My 'Best Web Hosting Value' winner? Globat's 'Gigabyte Package'.What does everyone think of my results? Any packages that offer more value?

You've got evrything listed in there ezincenter. It is really interesting as firestorm said.

I look for bandwidth, space, PHP, and MySQL first, but all of those are meaningless if the hosting provider has terrible uptime and/or support. I sort of like Free-Webhosts rating system... *looks at Globat* Wow, that's rather good... But it doesn't offer subdomains unless you pay, multiple domains/sites (again unless you pay), or reselling, which are the only ways other than a download or *very* media-heavy site I could possibly need that much.

I have been developing a 'Web Hosting Value Calculator' for one of my websites. To make a long and painfully analytic story short:

I have perfected a 'Value Calculation' that factors in among a few other things - the big three:

number of emails provided per dollar spent;

bandwidth provided per dollars spent;

and disk space provided per dollars spent.

I chose to focus on these three metrics primarily - as my experience leads me to believe that these are the measures that most prospective customers look at to determine value.

The abbreviated results from a few bigger name companies are in the file attachment. My 'Best Web Hosting Value' winner? Globat's 'Gigabyte Package'.

What does everyone think of my results? Any packages that offer more value?

51010[/snapback]

I do not understand anything of which they say, I want hosting free and I must post, but I do not understand anything of ingles, asi that if somebody can respond to me in Spanish I am going them to agadecer.