xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
H.O.D

God Of War Series Going Strong?

i read in wikipedia that although god of war 3 is the end of the trilogy which contains the main storyline, the game is not the end of the series. the second god of war game for the psp is coming out soon and it will be the sixth game in the series. after that there may be other games as well and sony will continue milking money out of the loyal fans. i have only played god of war and god of war 2; am yet to get a ps3 and psp and so i cant say how the other games are but everyone's been saying that gow3 is really awesome and makes the previous games look bad! :D as for the psp games i havent heard much about them but they're bound to be good too otherwise the series would have ended long ago. so what do you think about the whole series. should it end soon or should they keep it going for as long as possible?

God of War isn't really my type of game, because firstly it is highly repetitive in it's gameplay but it also is hyped up to much and doesnt turn out to be as good as people say. It would be great to see the 3rd game to go multiplatform so It can reach a wider audience. If this happened PC gamers would be able to play it, and there are many PC gamers out there compared to PS3 and Xbox 360 gamers.