xisto Community
Hurt4love

Love Is Not Always Forever How can the deepest Love turn into hate?

How can the deepest Love turn into hate?
Can't things be normal again?
I sit alone in the dark, crying and isolating myself.
I try not but end up crying myself to sleep every night
I don’t even know what's wrong with me?
Maybe I'm good at pretending that I’m alright
I have buried away my hopes, my dreams, my wounds, my pain and even my bleeding scars
Trying to bring myself to life back from the dead
I know by heart now
Love is not always forever, at some point it ends up turning into hatred

Edited by Hurt4love (see edit history)

all we can do is love unconditionally. when we set conditions on love, that's when we are let down and that "love" can turn in to something else by our own choice because of the expectations we have on love. personally, i think when we truely love, we will always love.....een if there is hurt attatched to loving.

all we can do is love unconditionally. when we set conditions on love, that's when we are let down and that "love" can turn in to something else by our own choice because of the expectations we have on love. personally, i think when we truely love, we will always love.....een if there is hurt attatched to loving.

I can say I both agree and disagree with you. I don't know but perhaps as time goes by you start seeing the big picture that you did not see before and then the hurt can grow more and then you would not believe that someone that loves you can behave in certain hurtful ways towards you. I didn't mean you would hate the person you love per se but you'd hate the pain and hurt inside you, over time it all can lead you to hate that relationship itself and perhaps even yourself for loving so much. It can be to a point where you might feel some kind of negativity towards the person you love for making you feel this way. But in time everything keeps changing and even your ideas and feelings keep changing too everyday after being hurt. That's just the way I see it now :)

hey Love is always forever.But the object of love changes :).We cannot live a life if we do not have love in our hearts.When we hate someone deeply the reason behind is the love you showered on the person.Love is the reason for the existence and if love is not present there can never be the contrary emotion of hatred.Don't worry it happens to all and some day when you will have some other object for love you will realize this.It is the person you are hating, you are not against the emotion love.U love your parents and many others things.So Love is always forever.:)