xisto Community
kira423

Beef And Pork Entrees ^_^

Well there was only 2 votes on the poll, (one was from me) but the other person voted for pork and beef so here ya goWeekend roast beef4 lb round or rump roast, trimmed1 tablespoon olive oil1 tablespoon worcteser sauce1 teaspoon salt1/2 teaspoon garlic powder1/2 teaspoon dried thyme1/2 teaspoon black pepperHeat oven to 425. Place the roast in a shallow baking pan. Drizzle with oil and worcesteshire sauce. sprinkle with seasoning and roast for 20 minutes. reduce oven to 325 and cook until the internal tempeture reaches 140.Slice and servePork tenderloin1 lb pork tenderloin1 tablespoon olive oil1 teaspoon herbes de provence1/2 teapoon garlic powder1/4 teaspoon salt1/4 teaspoon black pepperheat oven to 425. place the tenderlon in a shallow roasting pan. drizzle with olive oil and sprinle with seasonings. roast for 25 to 30 minutesSlice and serveHomemade sweet italian sausage1 1/4 lbs ground pork loin1 tablespoon italian seasoning1 teaspoon black pepper1/2 teaspoon saleCombine ingredients and mix well. cover and chill for at least 2 hoursPlease note that the sausages are lean so you will need to add a little bit of olive oil to your skillet when cooking it.Thats it for now, please leave your feedback, and lemme know what you think.Also tell me what you think I should do next ^_^

With all due respect, I vote for neither "entrees,' as both involve the cruel and needless murder of innocent beings. Beings who cling to life every bit as you or I, who feel pain as much or more than we do, who wish to care for their young - but instead their young are violently torn from their bosoms before their time. Beings, who like us, enjoy the warmth of the sun on their backs. Instead, they are stacked on top of each other like machines in aptly named Factory Farms, deprived of fresh air, or room to even turn around in their tiny cages. Beings, who like you or I, prefer to sustain their bodies with real food. Instead, they are fed drugs, genetically modified grains and the ground remains of their own kind. And after enduring a short, miserable existence, they are transported cross country in slaughter trucks be it 30 below zero or 110F. No mercy is afforded these warm-blooded animals. Finally, they meet their fate in the slaughter house - a place hidden from view from the masses. Why do you think that is? If you had any idea of the attrocities taking place in these hellish realms, Dear Reader, you would think twice before eating that blood-stained entree. Happily, there are many alternatives to dead cow and dead pig that do not involve, in any way, the senseless murder of innocent beings.