xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mizako

Creating A Firma

Hi,I want to apply for a Web design concurrence but i have to be registered like a firma to do it. I am Spanish and maybe this particular issue works different in every country but since i am pretty sure that some of you found already some "legal" web design firmas i would like to hear about the cheapest way to do it. If there is anyone from Spain who already did it i would be perfect if he can tell me stuff.Thanks in advanced,mizako

Hmm i Kind of get what you're saying. I am not sure that i am going on the right path but here it is. Firma=company?It depends where you go. If you mean byt designing your website, it just depends, people could make a free website with alot of features. I never searched for some else to design my site. I design it my own. Well, I am not sure if you're thinking the same as i was.

Hmm i Kind of get what you're saying. I am not sure that i am going on the right path but here it is. Firma=company?

[/qoute]

Yes, You are right. Excuse me for the confusion. I meant firma=company.

[qoute]

It depends where you go. If you mean byt designing your website, it just depends, people could make a free website with alot of features. I never searched for some else to design my site. I design it my own.

Well, I am not sure if you're thinking the same as i was.

53723[/snapback]

The products that i will offer in my company will be Web Design, Web developed,Usability studies ....

I hope it is now more clear.