xisto Community
Raptrex

Dont Download Stuff From Lokitorrent

original source

If you downloaded any Hollywood movie, mp3 music, software, game, or TV show from Lokitorrent recently you might be getting a letter form the MPAA or one of their sister organizations. Lokitorrents privacy policy just went out the window, your secure information is now public. What will the MPAA do with the logs it was granted by Lokitorrent?
What will the MPAA do with all the information it gathers from the Lokitorrent Logs? Will it share these logs with other companies who want to know who was downloading their music, TV show, game or software? The closure of Lokitorrent seems to have left more questions then answers.

We will be posting more on this topic as more information becomes available.

For now we recommend:
BitTorrent trackers should remove their scrpae linking to lokitorrent... remember MPAA has the logs and will trace every scrape leading them to you! The only way to secure yourself is to remove the scrape scripts and to remove any files you have from Lokittorrent.
BitTorrent users should remove all downloaded materials you obtained from Lokitorrent. Remember to also securely erase any torrent files you have in your torrent folders.

You might also want to use some spyware software to scan your computer. We have been getting reports that the MPAA and RIAA had added spyware to some files they seeded just before the shuttering of Lokitorrent. The spyware will be labelled as a codec or some other application packaged along with the movie or music files.
We know the exeem network has been flooded with these as well.

haha well i never even heard of likitorrent before this

just a warning to yall who do this stuff

Wow that must be very frigthning for all the lokitorrent people who ever used it. I mean i would be so scared id be sued or soemthing. Id watch out if i was pirating.

phew... loki torrent has been blocked... take a look... it really scary:There are websites that provide legal downloads. This is not one of them. This website has been permanently shut down by court order because it facilitates the illegal downloading of copyrighted motion pictures. The illegal downloading of motion pictures robs thousands of honest, hard-working people of their livelihood, and stifles creativity. Illegally downloading movies from sites such as these without proper authorization violates the law, is theft, and is not anonymous. Stealing movies leaves a trail. The only way not to get caught is to stop.

I'm glad I didn't like any torrent's site... only suprnova and it was the first one to end... so I have no chance of being caught by it... I've only registered on it and it makes months and months I guess my account wasn't even registered anymore... hehehehe... I hope at least :P ... Good luck for you guys... but I don't guess anything will happen to you guys... but if something like this happened to me... I wouldn't know what to do... ;)

i doubt that they would actaully go after the "little guys" who download 1 or 2 movies, would they??? or even 10-20 ... i can't imagine.i'm not sure what to do ... anyone have any more information? now i'm scared of the government coming after me. really though, who's going to care? like, my friend got $300 stolen from his ATM account, and the police dont care. it's only the companies (ie credit card companies) that care.

I don't think that the people who use it will get sued because there are millions! They won't spend that much time tracking them down! (Even if they do, do they have the time?)

i agree there are just sooo many people who download files form the internet.it will be to hard to get ahold of every one plus i bet they will only go after the once who have the most downlaods,Me i just download things i really need and cant afford at the time wich is only just a few progs i dont download music since i stream it most of the time of some other site :/ ive been using exeem since it came out and i hope that the MPAA stays off it since its way better then kazaa or any other 2p2 i used so far.lol its a scary wolrd we live in... :P;)

Here are some great bit torrent sites if all of you are interested. I got numerous games such as Soldier of Fortune 2 and Halo from these sites! Enjoy!

1. Torrent Spy

2. Torrent Reactor

3. Torrent Reactor (another website)

4. Mini Nova

I do not take responsibility for the legality of these sites. Any concerns can be taken up with the sites' administrators. Enjoy! ;)

Unless you were one of the very top uploaders at lokitorrent, I would not worry about it. There were so many users that the chances of being sued are so low. No need to lose sleep over this. BTW, I would not use exeem since the producers are putting spyware on it.