xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bjrn

Ie7

Well, it looks like Microsofts IE team has gotten some work done. They are planning on releasing IE7 betas this summer. It'll be interesting to see what it has and if it will finally support some serious CSS.

You can read more on the IE blog, the blog for the IE development team.

wait so your saying that in order to have IE7 you need service pack 2?? well that just sucks... cause im not a big fan of Service pack 2... i know supposbly it protects your computer and all that but it gets annoying i had it on two of my comps but i got so fed up with it removed it after a couple of days... i hope IE7 will be compatible without the service pack.

Ugh.You would think people would get the hint that Bill Gates is a complete moron, and so is his team. IE has far too many scripting problems, which cause errors, which cause virus'.I'd rather stick to the simpler things.They make my Internet Experience a much better and easier thing.

Let me guess, IE7 will look sleeker, run slower, and will be touted as being revolutionary all while still being the most backwards web browser in existance.