xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Spiceywolf

Fedex Smart Post Shipping? How long does it really take?

Just a couple days ago I purchased something online and the only shipping option was FedEx Smart post.I have never tried this or even heard of it actually. The conformation email I got for my item says I shouldreceive it in 7-10days and should wait 2-3days before seeing anything on the tracking. But the FedEx website says 2-8days and when I enter the tracking it says no record. I looked up FedEx smart post and people just say horrible things about it. I know its only been a coupledays but I'm getting a little worried. LolHas anybody here tried it? Whats your experiencing with it? Good or Bad?How long does it normally take to get to its destination?

i've never heard of it before but the company you bought the product from has to have a few days to actually ship the product. i would wait 3 days, call the company for the fedex tracking # and then call fedex. i don't know why you would have a tracking # if the product hasn't shipped yet. from my understanding, the product would have to already go through shipping before they can even tell you the tracking #.so wait 3-4 days, call the company you ordered the product from and get the tracking #. fedex should already have the package and can tell you the exact location of it. you want to track the package not only to verify that your package is on it's way, but to also make sure you are at home at it's estimated arrival time since sometimes fedex will not leave a package at your door if you're not home.if the package takes 3 days to ship, you should see the package at your door in 7 business days on average depending on your location. that's from my own experience.