xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DJM

Can A Perminant List Or Table Be Displayed On Your Site By Placing It In The Css Stylesheet? Without the use of frames.

ok. i did a quick search and found this page... 50Webs - Website Hosting News Archive - Htaccess Generator Tool is Available in the Control Panel of the Paid Accounts

evidently, .htaccess is supported if they have a tool to generate the file and the code. i am also thinking maybe you should try to generate the .hataccess file from the generator which would be located in your control panel.

I just sent you a PM anwiii with some details for you, thanks.

ok. what seemed to be the problem was the .htaccess file and the code that was put in there so what i did for the webhost 50webs, was i used the .htaccess generator and it created the code
AddType cgi-script .php .htm .html .phtml
which seemed to have done the trick.

everything is working now. if you want to change your menu, you have to change it from the "menu.php" file from now on. i renamed your old index file "indexx.html". it's still there. i didn't delete it.

from now on, i wouldn't suggest giving people your user name and password. you don't know me and i could have destroyed your site.

that box was popping up because whatever was in the .htaccess file, made it so it wanted to download your site to your computer. strange. after deleting the .htaccess file, i had to clear by browsers cache in order to see the site working again.

anyway, it's all set! if you have any more questions, feel free to ask...

Everything is working now.

Hey, thanks very much for that. Now I'll just go through and add that code to the other pages on the site.

I know I shouldn't give my log-on details to anyone but I just went out on a limb and trusted you. It was funny because I told a few people in the chatroom I did that and they said you can't be trusted and it was a very bad idea, but they were joking and had me worried for a short time lol. So thanks again for that, I appreciate it very much indeed!

I know I shouldn't give my log-on details to anyone but I just went out on a limb and trusted you. It was funny because I told a few people in the chatroom I did that and they said you can't be trusted and it was a very bad idea, but they were joking and had me worried for a short time lol. So thanks again for that, I appreciate it very much indeed!

yeah i did, i told you DJM, they you "REALLY MADE A WRONG DECISION", because anwiii is the bigger hacker in here,  :P. i am sorry for scaring you but you really should be more careful, next time. you are lucky that anwiii is a trustful person, other one could mess things up.

anyway, i am really happy for you, your site is up again, and you learned something new. as anwiii said, if you have any more questions just post and we will be happy to help, good luck.