xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
orbital2005

Sony Psp psp

psp or ds  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

whats every ones veiw on the psp i think it looks great but looks aren't everything magasines have said that it has a short battery life like 3-4 hours of gaming,not so good :D my dad has got me one from singapore but i haven't got it yet

3-4 hour battery life.. that is great!!!

Now all you game-a-holics won't become addicted! Who the hell needs to waste more than 3 hours playing a video game? Get out and do something! I mean 15 minutes on the game is fine, but more than an hour and you have a problem!

Now all you game-a-holics won't become addicted! Who the hell needs to waste more than 3 hours playing a video game? Get out and do something! I mean 15 minutes on the game is fine, but more than an hour and you have a problem!

50766[/snapback]

i see what you mean but the ds has 8 hours thats just to much who whould ever playa game for 8 hrs solid like i would play a game for about 3hrs and thats about it ut 8 hours is mad

50766[/snapback]

a road trip from ontario, canada to florida, united states is not exciting. Extended use of handhelds are generally for long boring situations. and its not a bad thing that like only lasts 4 hours straight its that every 4 hours you have to recharge it, so you play for an hour then two, then one and it dies. i think the battery life is one of the only bad things about the psp. it trumps the DS in almost everything, including game selectiong and genres. i cant wait for it

Extended use of handhelds are generally for long boring situations.

50776[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure it used to be like that.. but not with today's youth. I see more kids staying inside playing video games then I do outside playing in the warm sun. Just like I am right now talking on the computer, though I'm sick so, if I wasn't inside and my father came home, I would get an *bottom* kickin cause I'd end up missing school tommorow too! :D I miss the days when we'd play Tecmo Superbowl for ten minutes then go outside and play real football for two hours. Now, most people are lazy and we do it the other way around, play real football for fifteen minutes, start sweating then go inside and play PS2 or something.. Though I don't play video games anymore, I just use my PS2 for the DVD use!

I'm pretty sure it used to be like that.. but not with today's youth. I see more kids staying inside playing video games then I do outside playing in the warm sun. Just like I am right now talking on the computer, though I'm sick so, if I wasn't inside and my father came home, I would get an *bottom* kickin cause I'd end up missing school tommorow too! :D I miss the days when we'd play Tecmo Superbowl for ten minutes then go outside and play real football for two hours. Now, most people are lazy and we do it the other way around, play real football for fifteen minutes, start sweating then go inside and play PS2 or something.. Though I don't play video games anymore, I just use my PS2 for the DVD use!

50789[/snapback]

whats the point of having a ps2 and only use it as a dvd player why don't you sell it and buy a cheap dvd player and make some money also here in england it rains alot so what do you do inside sit and wacth paint dry

This topic has gotten way off topic. It's my fault though. [blush] But I'll answer your questions and then I guess I might address this issue sometime in a rant as that is what it seems like. :D My PS2 was given to me as a gift. -Can't give those away, it's rude!What do I do when it rains? I like the rain, me and my girlfriend will go out in it and run around. You can also do such things as, work (inside), go to the theatre, do your homework, there are many things to do other than playing video games, which should be your last choice!

here are many things to do other than playing video games, which should be your last choice!

50800[/snapback]

umm i disagree that video games should be your last choice. id rather play a game online for two hours than go see a movie that was a letdown (hide and seek) in theaters. i dont think people should be addicated to games, but using them isnt a bad thing. just like this forum requires people to be active... there is other things that people coukd do insted of having a hosting account and posting here, but people enjoy certain things in life, also this is a great community.

you might not like video games but depending on what games you play (strategy,puzzle) they can allow you to learn new things and increase your intelligence. the gaming industry is a multi million dollar industry for a reason, peole do enjoy playing games, and they should not be seen as the 'last choice of something to do'.

the psp just an upgrade, no longer do people have to 'settle' for nintendo's limited childish games, when they wish to play a portable game.

I'm considering going for the PSP but it needs to be small. Sadly it looks quite chunky, almost GameGear chunky! I will need to see one and play one before I can make a proper decision but I hope for PS2 like games.I'll have to wait until April 19th until I can make my decision and it might be too late by then.