xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Davor

Gtr

GTR recreates the thrill of driving some of the world's most exotic sports cars, such as the Ferrari 550 and 360, Lamborghini Diablo and Murci?lago, Chrysler Viper GTS-R, Porsche 996 and Saleen S7-R, on some of the world's most exciting tracks, including four of the official Formula One circuits.The game creates as accurate a simulation of the FIA GT Championship as is technically possible, while also providing an immersive and fun arcade mode option. The game spans an extensive single player mode, as well as a full-featured multiplayer aspect, including online competitions.Featuring a highly detailed physics model that ensures each car drives just like its real-world counterpart; tracks built using Global Satellite Positioning data, and car specifications provided by each of the actual FIA GT racing teams, GTR is the most accurate simulation to date of the world's greatest super cars, driven on the world's most celebrated racing tracks.European release is scheduled for mid March,I think.

Interesting, I'll have to check up on this game whenever it comes out!

So it has all the car specifications, track specifications.. right. Next step, to actually put the player inside the car.

All of my friends that have tried the German version are stunned by the game looks and physics. They are playing it 5 hours per day,and now no one wants to play Grand Prix Legends with me anymore. :D Sorry about the quotes,my bad.

So,now that English Intenational release is out for already one month,I can't believe that all of you are sleeping on this fantastiuc game. This is the best racing game ever!!!!You just have to try it. What our friends are organizing now are crazy LAN races,with length of 2 hours. This is really something special.