xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
koolazngy94

About Domain?

I'm not new to the forum but I'm still new into buying domains/hosting services and all. I got a question about the domain.When I went to select Logic Plan, it say 3 choices, Register new Domain, Transfer, or Will register later (which is the last selection). Anyways, I heard that you can do yourname.trap17.com or others but problem is, I really don't want to do koolazngy94.trap17.com but can we do some other with .trap17.com in them?

If I understood correctly, you want to have a domain name that isn't koolazngy94.trap17.com?I haven't registered yet, but I'm pretty sure that yourname.trap17.com means you can choose yourname for anything you'd like it to be. So, to answer your question; 90% sure that you can be jamesbond.trap17.com or something.trap17.com :)

Try out Qupis. It is a member site of Xisto only. And please note: its no more Xisto , its Xisto. So answering your question yes, you can have a free website with subdomain. So it is going to be http://www.yourname.qupis.com/
I am very sure that qupis is a right place for free webhosting. No Pop UPs ! No Banners ! No Hidden charge ! Of course No charge at all ! Completely free !! a small ONE Line Text ad is kept at the bottom of your webpages.You get your Hosting with CPanel X , Pop3 emails, forwarders, Add-on & Parked domains support..Space is 150 MB with 5000 MB band width. They guarantee a 99.9% Uptime.

well i didn't get you fully here. but as little asterisk that you can get your free sub domain with any name you like, i didn't check yet if they transferred the sub domains from Xisto to Xisto, but anyway, it will be anything you want likeyoursitename.trap17.comoryoursitename.knowledgesutra.comgood luck.