xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
windy138

Newbie Says Hello

hi Daisy,welcome here in Xisto community, we are always happy to get more new members. our community is very helpful and supportive, and i am sure you will find out that very soon.start by reading the forums rules from "kknowledgesutra guidelines", and don't forget to sign up in xisto with exactly the same email you signed up here. and then start posting a good quality posts or contribute in discussions. there are many categories here just chose that fits your interests and start posting, after 5 or 6 posts you will see mycent appear under your avatar that shows how much you earned. and after a 15-20 posts you should earn enough mycent that make you get a free hosting. for now, you can't see your mycent accumulated because the forum is under upgrade and our admins working on that day and night. so just continue posting because there's a script collect mycent and when the upgrade finish you will get yours, good luck.

Hi Daisy, and welcome to Xisto. (boy that's hard to type after being used to Xisto!) This is a pretty great place, I'm sure you'll make lots of friends in no time at all.

Hey Daisy! Congratulations on becoming a Trapper! :) You might want to read all the rules and guidelines before you make a post. Hope you enjoy your self!

hi premeet0124, welcome in Xisto community. ?we are always happy to get a new members here, our community ?is very helpful and supportive, you will find out that yourself soon.?but i really hope that you start a topic for yourself under the introduction category so that you can ask anything you want.?

hai my self vipin kumar srivastava new here I want to know more but about it. how please reply me some one thanks in advance

Hello There! I would advise you to make a thread for yourself with an introduction before we help you. Anyways, welcome to Xisto!

You can find all the information you need to know here, http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?app=core&module=help .

Also, you can find them at the top right side of the screen 'Help', refer to it when you need any sort of help about Xisto.