xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hurt4love

I Can't Bear Losing You Love is never meant to be easy.

Love is never meant to be easy. But also is a mystery for the pain of love is more than one can bear. It is worse than any other when the love is true. It can be a mountain and a well at the same time. The question is how can you rescue yourself when you fall off that mountain and you feel all alone? The following poem is just about that...Love is a mountain of joys and pains However, the pain caused by love is worse than any other I know it?s no one?s fault, when it?s cloudy it just rains And I know due to destiny, I have to suffer I tried to turn against you, to stop loving you But it?s of no use since you are deep inside me So tell me what can I do to move on and forget you? My soul is detaching from my body when I know you won?t be with me I look inside me; it?s too dark and hollow I cry all the time, knowing I can?t be with you anymore I can no longer see clearly so I just follow A heart wounded, broken and sore I bleed till I fall dead I feel like I can?t breathe any longer All day I just lie in bed Wishing I could be stronger How long till I whither from the inside? How long till I become numb? Will I ever be able to put all this aside? Will a new fresh start full of hope ever come? Can I close my eyes for a moment? Without travelling through the past? Without longing for you, can I find a new component? To hold onto in life and have a new start? So tell me then, why did I fall in love with you? And why is loving you, so painful? Can I save our love instead of losing you? Instead of going through a heartbreak that?s so hurtful?

hurt4love, i really like to reply you in your way... Hearts do break Souls do lost Life sometimes is unpleasant journey That we should walk Never be regret Never cry Since there is a new day Since there is a new moonlight Just stand and hold your heart Close your eyes and say I will be fine I will walk away But I will always hold you Between my lonely heart You are so special to me How could I forget that But you made a choice Of being apart So I will leave But hold you inside One day? We will meet again I will be healed And a better than I 've been I will smile to you and say You were my first love you meant the world to me but you just give it away Now I am a new person That holds only beauty inside And I can tell you were so special to me and that's all you were now you live in my past and you will always be there?