xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

What Is Your Alexa Target Or Goal? knowledgeSutra targets to achieve itself @ top 1000 sites in the WORLD

Hi FRiends...Xisto targets to achieve itself in the list of top 1000 sites in the WORLD.What is your TARGET alexa rank?Thank you,shree

HAPPY for Xisto and for you, the forums deserve to be in top 1000 TARGET alexa in the world.and if you are asking about our sites, then i will say that my site TARGET alexa rank is 10000000000000000 or maybe more. but it is make sense because my site age is only five months where Xisto age is five years. so will wait four more years and a half to see where my site will be, hope it will be in top 1000 TARGET alexa.

My target on the ALEXA Rank would be NUMBER #1! Of course, I wouldn't achieve that but can't we dream high?

I am very sure that if Xisto tries it can get on the Top 1000. OpaQue, I would suggest promoting the myCENTS aspect of the site, it is the most unique and it can attract a lot of people. You should also promote the site as ' The No. #1 POST2HOST Web Host on the Net ' or something similar.

Good luck!