xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

Drugs! Do You Know What They Are? Drugs were made by man to treat HIMself

Drugs can help people. They can also be very harmful. I think drugs are okay if they are used in the right manner and are legal. There are several people that end up abusing drugs because they think it will fix everything. They not only end up hurting themselves but they also hurt other people that are apart of their life. They get into this habit of using drugs and they tell themselves it is a necesity. This hurts them phisically and financially. They go to extreme lengths just to afford the drugs. People become homeless. It also hurts their families that they may have to support. You cannot support a family while addicted to a drug. It will most likely affect the ones they love also. Their loved ones don't want to see them hurting and to be in a different state of mind than what they know that person as. Don't do drugs. If they are prescribed by the doctor don't abuse them!

I don't know why someone would ruin their life by taking dangerous drugs like marijuana, crystal methamphetamine etc. I don't have a problem with tobacco smokers, though.

Ok do not and I cant stress this enough enough DO NOT put weed in the same category as crystal meth. Crystal meth is way worse then you could probably imagine. Weed doesn't drive people to insanity, it relaxes them. Weed doesn't cause people to go and risk their lives trying to do something they imagined or somehow came up with while on meth. Also research your drugs because your friendly tobacco that you are so chill with kills more people then weed ever will.

And devilspawn101 or Dustin Weiss, a couple things,

1. learn to spell. I mean come on seriously?

2. What right do you have to say that all people who ever did illegal drugs should drop dead. Would you be ok if you were told you shouldn't of been born? Everyone has to make their own mistakes and learn from them. So let everyone, don't try to damn them to death or make them feel like *BLEEP* because of their mistakes. How would you feel if everyday people came up to you and told you that you are a *BLEEP* up and shouldn't exist?

And to everyone else, weed is not a chronic killer drug like the others you hear about. Not everything you hear on television or the internet about how smoking marijuana caused this guy to kill people or something to this effect, is most likely not true. So please do not put marijuana in the same category as meth or cocaine.

Also be a bit more open minded would ya? When you be a bit more open-minded, you will see and learn a lot.

Ok do not and I cant stress this enough enough DO NOT put weed in the same category as crystal meth. Crystal meth is way worse then you could probably imagine. Weed doesn't drive people to insanity, it relaxes them. Weed doesn't cause people to go and risk their lives trying to do something they imagined or somehow came up with while on meth. Also research your drugs because your friendly tobacco that you are so chill with kills more people then weed ever will.

And devilspawn101 or Dustin Weiss, a couple things,

1. learn to spell. I mean come on seriously?

2. What right do you have to say that all people who ever did illegal drugs should drop dead. Would you be ok if you were told you shouldn't of been born? Everyone has to make their own mistakes and learn from them. So let everyone, don't try to damn them to death or make them feel like *BLEEP* because of their mistakes. How would you feel if everyday people came up to you and told you that you are a *BLEEP* up and shouldn't exist?

And to everyone else, weed is not a chronic killer drug like the others you hear about. Not everything you hear on television or the internet about how smoking marijuana caused this guy to kill people or something to this effect, is most likely not true. So please do not put marijuana in the same category as meth or cocaine.

Also be a bit more open minded would ya? When you be a bit more open-minded, you will see and learn a lot.

i must somehow agree with him one of the motives beeing marijuana is natural cristal or cocaine are made by human ...
+ some of the doctors prescribe marijuana to people.. i think that if you are a doctor you wouldn't prescribe to your pacient something that bad that would kill him.\

i did not try drugs only legal ones from SpiceShops..and i advice you to don't ever try them they are in my opinion worse then some of the legal drugs...i quit legal drugs for almost a year and i don't want to try them again!
Take care!

Dont say that man... I m a smoker too.LOL!

If you are cigarette smoker, I advice you to quit little by little. My partner used to smoke for 15 years and he'd got tuberculosis and what is worst is that this disease can transfer to other people. Smoking is not only bad for the health of the smoker but as well to the health of the people who inhale it.

As of drugs, I wish there is a drug to cure cancer, my friend is crying today because her mother is suffering for colon cancer and really in pain. What a pity. :(