xisto Community
OpaQue

God, Give Me A Good Wife. Please pray for me

well, that is not statistically correct. IF you could look at it from a mathematical point of view, you can say that there are 65,000 members who signed up for this forum.

Well, i guess over some half a decade since this forum was made, i would say that few (died ) , others don't use the computer anymore or something happened to them unfortunately, so we could easily cut that down to about 60,000. Now, its say that half of them are females, so it is now 30,000. Then, about 20,00 of them are too old or too young to be married to OpaQue ( ). Then it leaves about 10,000. I could honestly say that about 9,500 of them are not active any more. Then makes about 500.

Then we divide 500, with all the information and specifications that OpaQue, which are :

* A Vegetarian - about half of them are probably vegetarian, that leaves -250.
* Fair than me - i could say about -50
* Good Vital Stats - bad health is about -5
* Shorter than me - i m 5'' 8 - hmmm... im just guessing this one, -10
* Spiritual - (-10)
* Smarter than me - Im not going to include this one, then it will automatically go to 0
* Beautiful - i say that everyone is beautiful -0
* Good Cook - well, if she can't, she can learn.
* Decent Singer - again, can learn.
* Ok Dancer - everyone can dance ok...
* Playing atleast 1 music instrument - can learn it but, - 10 anyways
* Loves Trance -10
* Very TALKATIVE -5?
* And who enjoys Facebook - everyone loves facebook
* Long Hair - can grow it lol
* Eyes (any color would do) - so they should have eyes? ok...

Now, if we add that all up, we get...

-250 - 50 - 10 -10 - 10 - 10 - 5 = 155

So, OpaQue lives in India, and many people on this forum are also Indian, that brings down the total about 60%. Ok, then we have about 95 now. Of, which, some might not live near him, in India. Since, its big country, it should bring it down alot. Its cut that about 70% = 28.

My results say that there are 28 people on this forum who are right for OpaQue or who WERE there (cause it counts everyone).

NOTE: Actual results may vary.

haha, you are really good at math deadmad, i like it so interesting result. so opaque, now you have 28 female to choose from, if you could find them of course  :).

BUT

i apparently meant that there are 65.050 member that will pray for opaque, not to choose from.

AND

so we could easily cut that down to about 60,000. Now, its say that half of them are females, so it is now 30,000.

:D for the god sake, where are they these 30.000 female member. the whole last six months i only saw about 20 female or less. if you know them deadmad, please tell me  :P.

ahahaha Opaque i am sure if you are in India then you should take the help of your mom. Only she can get all the qualities that you need :)Mom's have such underground networks that they can find any girl of any dimensions and qualities for you. I dont know how they manage it but they too good at it and shall sure give you more than 65000 options to choose from :P

ahahaha Opaque i am sure if you are in India then you should take the help of your mom. Only she can get all the qualities that you need
Mom's have such underground networks that they can find any girl of any dimensions and qualities for you. I dont know how they manage it but they too good at it and shall sure give you more than 65000 options to choose from

you are right sukhi, moms are the best in his case, even i am not of the kind that supports such thing, i mean the marriage arranged by family not by the person himself.

and btw, i really think that opaque doesn't decide exactly what kind of girls he wants to be his wife like or let's say he doesn't have an image of the girl he wants her to share him his life, therefore, he wrote all this long list, to make things harder for him and for his mom  :), but still say good luck opaque, i will pray for you.

That post was made by me and mom together .. LOL. We were having chat about this having tea.. And I decided to make a stupid post :)

That post was made by me and mom together .. LOL. We were having chat about this having tea.. And I decided to make a stupid post

well, you have a great mom then, happy for you opaque :)

and i liked this topic, it is not stupid at all, in fact it is fun and real at the same time. i liked it a lot and sure so many members too, keep on posting topics like these and we all happy to contribute.
after all, we are your loyal members and always ready to pray for you.
Edited by web_designer (see edit history)