xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mranimationist

Halo Reach Beta ! All about halo reach beta

Hi all I just wanted to tell you all about halo reach beta.The beta is truly one of the best i have ever played.Firstly there are loadouts which rule. Its not like call of duty games where you unlock weopons, instead you unlock armour,by earning credits (CR) you do by getting kills and playing well.For each load out there is an armour abilitiy. There are 5 in total, 4 are usable when playing spartan vs spartan, and 1 when you do elite vs elite. The four for spartans are Sprint, Invincibility (You can not move while using this) active camo (stalker) and lastly,my favourite, the jetpack. The last one is an elite only ability which allows you to roll to avoid sticky situations, as bungie say: Play with your food. These abilities can turn the tide of the battle to your advantage, whatever the game mode. Also new weopons are in, and others have changed. Battle rifles are out, but don't panic, the DMR is now in, very similar to the BR, but fires one shot at a time. The magnum is a cross between the halo 2 magnum and the ODST magnum. It fires as fast as you can squeeze the trigger, but has a scope (Its not silenced). Even the trusty assuallt rifle has been modified, it can now hold less per clip, but still brilliant. The rocket lancher has its lock on function back now. Amazingly even the plasma-pistol has had a makeover. New weopons include: Grenade lancher, needle rifle, DMR, Sticky grenade lancher and many more. If you are having trouble trying to get the beta, come back soon and i will have uploaded a How to get the beta post.Thanks for reading

:) I have found another Halo fan YAY!! I went out and bought ODST on the 3rd from gamestop just for the beta, and I was so impatient as it downloaded, but when it finally finished I jumped up and down for like an hour lol. This game is def unlike all of the others, and the "classes" are awesome, although, your active camo isn't all that great.. it is so much cooler that you can go 'invisible' on command!! I love the jetpacks too!! I never though halo could get any better until I played this game, everything about this game is unique, and unfortunately this is Bungie's last halo game, it is def worthy of being their last, and has the potential to be the game of the year!!

I don't ave ODST, and so far haven't gotten a beta code. Not that it matters, considering my PC probably couldn't run it. :)It looks great though. I really enjoyed playing Halo 3 with my buddies, and Reach looks even better. I'm sad that they removed dual wielding; I know it was broken and overpowered and didn't give good rifles a chance, but I still had a lot of fun with that. :P