xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kira423

Is She Being Real Or Is She Playing Games?

So we went clubbing last night and it was actually pretty empty last night... We were sitting there together having a drink and she looked kinda bored so I asked her if she wanted to dance. She kinda just gazed out at the crowd didn't really say or do anything for a little while and then just gently shook her head. So I assumed she didn't want to and just talked to a few friends that walked by and stuff. I asked her again cuz she looked bored and she kept looking over at me from time to time and once again she doesn't react then gently shakes her head. Once again I kept talking to people and occasionally talked to her about my friends that night and just talked and drank a little bit. The whole night however, she kept looking over at me or looking at her phone txting and it almost seemed like she wanted me to do something but I didn't know what. So I asked her one last time, and she shook her head again smiling, but this time she said "I'm shy." Then she suddenly gets up off the chair and tells me her butt was hurting from sitting on the chair and stands next to me bobbing up and down to the beat lightly. So I got fed up and just got up and grabbed her to the floor and she came with me and danced. Afterwards we left the club and headed home and on the way home she suddenly brings up at her birthday's coming up and that she's "gonna be 20.... then 30.... then 40... and I'm gonna die single..." I didn't react to this initially because she randomly says stuff like this all the time. Then she brings it up again saying that she's been single for a long time and that it gets lonely goin to sleep at night knowing she's single, so I said to her, "then why not grab one of your guy friends that like you and date them?" and she's like "no! I'm not ready for a relationship." = =;; which once again contradicts what she originally stated. Later on she asks me if I get lonely at night too and I said "not really I've gotten used to it" and she says "I've been single for over a year now and i'm still not used to it." We kept talking during the drive back and she was joking around about something and I remember saying to her "maybe that's why you're single" and she said "I'm single cuz I choose to be." While we were at the club and sitting there bored, she was texting some random guys and one of the guys she was seeing in the past apparently got jealous that she was at the club with me and she brushed him off.I'm not too sure but it almost seems like she's insecure. Today especially, when we were sitting on the chairs, it felt like she wanted me to initiate something and I wasn't sure, but when I did she followed. I dunno what's going on... before when I try initiating anything she'd back away or try take control over the situation... Also, come to think of it, the "I'm single" conversation came after the photographer greeted us outside the club stating we were "the best couple" that night. She didn't say "we're friends" or "he's not my bf" or anything like that and the both of us just said thanks and went to the car lol.

hayyy slim, i read all you wrote assuming i will finally reach the words when you said" i told her", or "i decided " or "take any actions". FOR THE GOD SAKE, do something, decide what you want to do, decide if you want to be just friends or take a further steps. you really make things interesting to me, it 's like i am watching a tv drama series, but i want to see the end :) you can't let things hanging like this. think, decide and take steps forward. if you want to be just friends hold back to return your relationship to the normal friends, if you want to be more than friends do something. you should do something because you really both of you acting like boyfriend and girlfriend where you are not. about her she is really looks insecure and confused and things seems getting worse. i can't take a decision about her because i judge her only from what you told us but i am sure she is not sure what she wants to do, maybe if you sit and talk like friends more, this will make both of you more understand each other. good luck.

Nice discussion about a topic that sounds quite easy understandable. In my opinion this guy is a victim, and I agree to anwii for this. He certainly is the pray for this girl. She certainly wants him. I see that girl like a lion that wants his pray and want to have on all costs, even by playing not fair. So my advice for this guy is, please stop being a woman, but tell her face to face, what she really wants and make things clear. You should certainly get an advantage on this situation. So stop being nice and gentle, this can get you confused and she will try to get you over. Dude show her that you're a man and that you are not weak but strong and secure. And you will get what you want.

Edited by webishqiptar (see edit history)

well, webishqiptar, you said just what i already said before but in a direct way Posted Image

he must decide what he wants to do, and finish all this. anyway, he didn't reply till now, so i wonder what he did. but i am not very optimist Posted Image it seems he is hesitant just like her,

Its seems like you got yourself an admirer who wants you. I mean the whole thing about the teller is meant to be a test to see if you get jealous of nice comments to her. I think she wants a relationship with you but you arent showing her the right signals that you want her back so she gets defensive by saying I dont want a relationship etc. This is because she does not wanna embarass herself by wanting a guy who doesnt want her back. I bet you a million dollars if you took her on a nice date and asked her out she'd say yes, You just need to show her that you want her back too. SHe is insecure cause she doesnt want to risk letting you meet another girl e.g in the queue in the bank so she's next to you to make sure other girls get the message your taken hence the people think we are a couple jokes. They are meant as a psychological trigger to start of a series of thoughts in your brain about how it would be to be a couple with her. Dont shut her out to much just be who you are but give her a little more intimate attention and she'll stop being a psycho cause she'll start thinking its all falling into place. The big question though is do you want her