xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hannahrtist

Um... Hi! insert stereotypical intro description

Hi. I'm Hannah. (what do I say now? oh right.)

I'm new here. (i'm not supposed to tell my life story here, right?)

So, how are you today? I'm perfectly fine. I mean, my teachers gave my a ton of homework that I finished, and now... I'm just kind of bored.

Share a bit about me? Sure... I draw really well when I have a 3D model in front of me, and about an hour with a sketchpad and coloured/regular mechanical pencils. Yes, I do spell colour with a U. I've done simpler CSS since about fourth grade. I used to make little pages to show off my drawings. Spending entire summers finding ways to make the images fade in/out and making the text boxes semi-transparent? Best days ever.

So how's your life?

Welcome Hannah!Proud to see you finished your homework before coming to trap (or whatever it's called now) Hopefully it will take care of your boredom. Lots of reading and learning to do here. I always enjoyed art and drawing when I was in school. Only problem was I just wasn't all that good at it. Mediocre at best. Didn't stop me from trying though. Of course, that was way before the days of making computer graphics.

hi hannah, you are welcomed here between us. this forums are very useful in many ways, you can talk whatever you want but be sure to break rules or forum, you can have fun reading many interesting topics and you can even post about your homework here. i am sure many will help.i also, love art a lot. i love all kind of art, i hope you will share us some of yours, have a good time.

More girls on the forum , yupiiiiiii --I think we'll be able to start again that discussion about women ;)welcome on the trap -Xisto forums , feel free to ask whatever you think usefull for you or for the community!Try to post some good quality posts , you will see that you will be earning Mycents that you can swap for quality webhosting or domain names.Good luck and welcom again

welcome Hannah boo.I'd love to see your drawing you sound very very artisitic and good at what you do. Post a link to your drawing s so can chack out and comment. Also if you need any asisstance with anything just ask and we'll all be happy to help were we can. I hope your stay on Sutra will be brilliant. Dont forget to do your homework because Xisto can be addictive. trust meWelcome dearest, Welcome

why hi there. welcome to the forum, Hannah. i'm just fine thanks for asking ;)well good things that you managed to finish your homeworks, though i don't know if you'll see "learning" as something to have fun (well sometimes it better than doing nothing at all lol). but anyway if you enjoy jokes and arts, i'm sure you'll get those here, and you can also put your models and drawings in the GFX zone to show off your skills :Phope you enjoy your time here :P